The moorVMS-LDF laser Doppler monitor for blood flow and temperature monitoring is a high performance, medical grade module for clinic or laboratory. Use of DSP technology brings you a portable, lightweight module featuring uncompromised specification, quality and reliability at a breakthrough price.
For more demanding research applications, moorVMS-PC supports simultaneous protocol control of pressure cuff, iontophoresis and skin heating modules for reproducible blood flow provocation as well data acquisition. This advanced software also offers standard and custom reports according to your protocol.
The moorVMS-LDF features;
- Single and dual channel laser Doppler monitoring options.
- Multi-channel: combine modules for a multichannel system with software support for your ideal configuration. Stacking case design offers a compact footprint for multi-channel users.
- ‘MemoryChip’ probes: for a wide range of applications. Calibration constants are stored within the probe itself with timed re-calibration reminders. Inbuilt temperature measurement for skin probes.
- Easy viewing: high contrast, ice white, backlit LCD display.
- Advanced Windows™ compatible moorVMS-PC software: with extensive analytical features and automatic report generation. Automatic analysis and reporting.
- Easily connectable: analogue output (0-5V, BNC) and digital (USB) real time data transfer included as standard for connection to data acquisition systems.
- Medical grade design: for both clinical and research applications.
- Multilingual training DVD: for continual reference.
- Reliability assured: industry leading 5 year manufacturers warranty.
Please contact us to discuss your specific application requirements with a Moor product specialist. You are most welcome to see the system in action and evaluate it for yourself at your own facility.