The moorLAB-NIBP is a new, compact, high performance, automated system, providing a complete and flexible solution for accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements in rats and mice.
The system can operate as a single, standalone module using the clear, backlit LCD display, or together with moorLAB-PC custom software for setup, display, analysis and data storage.
The monitor features an anodised “all round” heating unit to regulate animal temperature and improve accuracy/ reproducibility of assessments. The subjects are housed in one of a range of five sized net/ bag options designed to help provide a calm environment for measurement.
Add additional “heat only” moorLAB-NIBP-HEAT modules to smooth workflow and increase measurement throughput by preparing animals in line ahead of measurement.
Parameters provided include systolic blood pressure, mean blood pressure, calculated diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.
The system benefits from;
- Single and multi-channel options to scale up and increase through-put as needed
- Stand Alone operation with back lit display for clear viewing
- Optional PC software (USB connection) for enhanced visualisation, analysis, data storage and report generation
- Integrated cuff and sensor design & memory chip sensors with predefined protocols for rats and mice, providing ease of use
- Built in artefact filter for cleaner traces
- Quality assured with standard 3 year manufacturers warranty on moorLAB-NIBP and moorLAB-NIBP-HEAT monitors