This system has now been superseded by the moorVMS-LDF, for full details please click here.
The DRT4 was designed specifically for advanced clinical and research applications. The system offered many unique features to aid and simplify the measurement task including:-
- Large graphical display
- On-board data memory
- Review and analysis functions on board
- Full PC connectivity with powerful, in-house programmed Windows based PC software
- Software to automate measurements involving skin heating, iontophoresis and pressure cuff provocations
- Software for Plastic Surgery/Flap Monitoring Applications
- Ability to collect analogue signals from up to four other devices (e.g. TCPO2, Dissolved Oxygenation etc)
- Wide range of optic probes, some with temperature measurement to allow assessments from almost any tissue
We can offer full support for this product including service, software and a range of probes to assess almost any tissue type.