Clinical software to streamline tissue perfusion assessment in clinical settings using a proven non-contact imaging technology for microvascular blood flow.
moorFLPI-2 Clinical software together with the moorFLPI2 laser speckle blood flow imager, streamlines routine clinical research measurements.
The software has been designed to enable quick and easy visualisation of tissue blood flow in your subject to capture representative snapshots, or to track progress, pre, intra and post operation.
The software eases clinical research by following a smooth work flow to;
- Collect patient information (including details of their wound location and cause) stored in a searchable database,
- Easily configure scan settings and scan the patient,
- Capture Representative Snapshots,
- Save and search the records within an easy to use database,
- Analyse data and configure and Generate reports.
Predefined scan settings and database structures are provided for burn wounds, Reconstructive/ Plastic surgery cases and Other clinical research assessments.
Central to the system is the moorFLPI-2 laser speckle blood flow imager, offering large, real time scanning, high resolution images with the ability to track changes over seconds, minutes, hours and days. The clinic friendly system is completed with a mobile stand and touchscreen, medical grade panel PC.
**This product does not have FDA 510k clearance.**