Moor Instruments are delighted to support the BSCR in Leeds on the 5th and 6th of September, we will be present at the conference exhibition on both days.
Moor specialise in complete solutions focusing on the measurement / quantification of blood-flow and oxygenation for clinical and pre-clinical research and associated metrics (Angiogenesis, Endothelial function, Pressure indexes, Microvascular responsiveness, Flare response, Axon reflex, Inflammation, etc.)
The product range includes;
- Laser Doppler blood-flow imaging.
- Laser speckle contrast (LASCA) blood-flow imaging.
- Laser Doppler monitoring.
- White light spectroscopy (SO2) for microvascular oxygenation monitoring (with a wide-range of optical fibre probes).
- Near infra-red Spectroscopy (NIRS), for tissue oxygenation measurements.
- Automated protocol-devices for tissue stimulation, heating, iontophoresis and pressure cuff control.
- Protocol control, measurement, analysis and database software, to ease set up and analysis.
Find out how we can help you with your application / protocol requirements –