The moorLAB-NIBP is a new, compact, high performance automated non-invasive tail-cuff blood pressure measurement system. It has a built in heating unit and custom designed software to provide a complete solution for accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements in rats and mice. The system features a net/ bag design to calm the subjects and an anodised heater tube to regulate temperature and improve reproducibility. The moorLAB-NIBP can operate as a single, standalone module using the clear, backlit LCD display, or together with moorLAB-NIBP PC software for setup, display, analysis and data storage. Add additional heat only modules to smooth workflow and increase measurement throughput by preparing animals ahead of measurement. Parameters provided include systolic blood pressure, mean blood pressure, calculated diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.
System benefits from;
- Single and multi channel options to scale up and increase through-put as needed
- Stand Alone operation with back lit display for clear viewing
- Optional PC software (USB connection) for enhanced visualisation, analysis, data storage and report generation
- Integrated cuff and sensor design & memory chip sensors with predefined protocols for rats and mice, providing ease of use
- Built in artefact filter for cleaner traces
- Quality assured with standard 3 year manufacturers warranty on moorLAB-NIBP and moorLAB-NIBP-HEAT monitors