The moorO2Flo perfusion and oxygenation imager is designed to simultaneously image tissue perfusion and relative tissue oxyhaemoglobin and deoxyhaemoglobin concentration change.
The moorO2Flo combines Moor Instruments’ existing laser speckle contrast technology for perfusion imaging (moorFLPI-2) with reflectance spectroscopy for oxygenation change imaging.
- Non contact imaging techniques.
- Blood flow and oxygen videos of any exposed tissue (skin or surgically exposed tissues).
- Real-time video frame rates to capture dynamic changes in flow and oxygen – up to 20 frames per second, with each frame containing 1 x blood flow image, 1 x oxyHb image, 1 x deoxyHB image and 1 x colour photograph.
- Best spatial resolution of 10 microns per pixel to reveal detailed morphology.
- 10 x optical zoom to image areas from 15cm x 20cm to 5.6mm x 7.5mm with motorised zoom and autofocus.
- Add multiple “regions of interest” to assess and quantify blood flow and oxygen changes in real time and post measurement. Area of ROIs calculated automatically.
- Colour photo image matches blood flow and oxygen images precisely to aid identification of features.