Our software engineers have been working hard on new software for the moorFLPI-2 laser speckle imager and are excited to finally pull the wraps off V5!
This boasts new modules for both measurement and analysis and introduces new features designed to enhance your images, improve reproducibility and streamline your workflow.
What’s New for V5?
- Sliding window measurement algorithm – capture full resolution images at the full frame rate, combining the best of spatial and temporal measurement modes.
- Streamlined measurement set up – easier set up process.
- Control other devices (skin heater, pressure cuff control and iontophoresis transdermal drug delivery) – improves reproducibility and enables full flexibility in control program.
- Advanced reporting for protocol based measurements – analyse data quickly using the protocol time points (e.g PORH, Toe Pressure assessments etc).
- New FFT and wavelet analysis functions – obtain information about the frequency domains to look for heart rate, vasomotion etc.
- Batch Analysis – analyse multiple files simultaneously.
- Numerous small improvements and tweaks.
The changes are in response to customer demand so we trust the new version will be well received!
We will also be showcasing the software at various congresses coming up, including; The British Microcirculation Society combined with the UK Cell Adhesion in Birmingham, COSBID and BRAIN in Berlin and FASEB in Chicago.