**The moorO2Flo is not a medical device. It is intended for use in research and educational life science applications only.**
The moorO2Flo perfusion and oxygenation imager is a unique system designed to simultaneously image tissue perfusion and relative tissue oxyhaemoglobin and deoxyhaemoglobin concentration change.
The moorO2Flo combines Moor Instruments’ existing laser speckle contrast technology for perfusion imaging (moorFLPI-2) with reflectance spectroscopy for oxygenation change imaging.
- Real-time video frame rates to capture dynamic changes in flow and oxygen – up to 20 frames per second.
- Blood flow and oxygen videos of any exposed tissue (skin or surgically exposed tissues).
- Colour photo image matches blood flow and oxygen images precisely to aid identification of features.
- Non-contact, combined imaging techniques – each frame containing 1 x blood flow image, 1 x oxyHb image, 1 x deoxyHB image and 1 x colour photograph.
- Best spatial resolution of 10 microns per pixel to reveal detailed morphology.
- 10 x optical zoom to image areas from 5.6mm x 7.5mm up to 15cm x 20cm with motorised zoom and autofocus.
- Add multiple “regions of interest” to assess and quantify blood flow and oxygen changes in real time and post measurement. Area of ROIs calculated automatically.