The moorO2Flo-2 perfusion and oxygenation imager is a unique system designed to simultaneously image tissue perfusion and relative tissue oxyhaemoglobin and deoxyhaemoglobin concentration change.
The moorO2Flo-2 combines Moor Instruments’ existing laser speckle contrast technology for perfusion imaging (moorFLPI-2) with reflectance spectroscopy for oxygenation change imaging.
- Non contact imaging.
- Blood flow and oxygen videos of any exposed tissue (skin or surgically exposed tissues).
- Available in Blood flow only mode with imaging at up to 100 frames per second.
- Combined Blood flow and Oxygen at up to 20 frames per second, with each frame containing 1 x blood flow image, 1 x oxyHb image, 1 x deoxyHB image and 1 x colour photograph.
- Best spatial resolution of 3.9 microns per pixel to reveal detailed morphology.
- 10 x optical zoom to image areas from 8mm x 6mm to 300mm x 200mm with motorised zoom and autofocus.
- Add multiple “regions of interest” to assess and quantify blood flow and oxygen changes both in real time and post measurement. Area of ROIs calculated automatically.
- Colour photo image matches blood flow and oxygen images precisely to aid identification of features
- 1 camera – 5 parameters.
**The moorO2Flo-2 is not a medical device. It is intended for use in research and educational life science applications only.**